Our client is one of South Africa’s largest producers and distributors of fruits and vegetables. They are in need of a Packhouse Manager for their cold storage and packing facility located within the beautiful Langkloof region of the Eastern Cape, a well-known fruit growing area and specifically prized for their apples and pears.
The available opportunity is open to both junior and/or experienced managers. We, therefore, welcome applications from graduates, with about 3 – 4 years’ experience, as well as candidates with solid experienced within a packhouse.
- Completed relevant degree in Agriculture (advantage)
- Available to start by latest 1 November 2019
- Fluent in BOTH Afrikaans and English (not negotiable)
- Natural leadership and organizational skills
- Good communication and people skills
- Knowledge of fruit farming (preferably stone fruit)
Salary package on offer:
- Negotiable on basic salary
- CTC package includes contributions to Medical and Pension
- Relocation fees covered
Please send applications to email@example.com, including qualification certificate/s, an updated MS Word/PDF CV and suitable profile photo.
(Please note that we experience high volumes of candidates responding to our advertised vacancies. This makes it impossible for us to reply to each applicant individually. Should you not hear from us within a two week period after applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.)