Our client is one of South Africa’s most successful Agricultural companies, specializing in deciduous fruit and vegetables. They are in need of managers for three of their farms, all located within the beautiful Langkloof region, a well-known fruit growing area and specifically prized for their apples and pears.
The available opportunities are open to both junior and/or experienced managers. We therefore welcome applications from graduates, with about 5 years’ experience, as well as up to candidates with solid experienced in managing multiple farms.
- Completed relevant degree in Agriculture (for Junior applicants)
- Available to start by latest 1 November 2019
- Fluent in BOTH Afrikaans and English (not negotiable)
- Natural leadership and organizational skills
- Good communication and people skills
- Knowledge of fruit farming (preferably stone fruit)
- Able and willing to relocate to farm (housing available on farm)
Salary package on offer:
- Negotiable on basic salary
- CTC package includes contributions to Medical and Pension
- Housing and utilities (i.e. water, electricity, etc.) included
- Vehicle and petrol included
- Relocation fees covered
Please send applications to email@example.com, including qualification certificate/s, an updated MS Word/PDF CV and suitable profile photo.
(Please note that we experience high volumes of candidates responding to our advertised vacancies. This makes it impossible for us to reply to each applicant individually. Should you not hear from us within a two week period after applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.)