Our client in Paarl, a dynamic and experienced law firm, is looking for an organised and experienced Secretary with commercial legal experience to join their team. The successful candidate will assume the duty of clerical and administrative support in order to optimise workflow procedures in the office and will assist colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information as well as being the point of reference for all queries, requests or issues raised.
- Relevant tertiary diploma/certificate
- 5-10 Years’ experience in a Commercial practice
- Driver’s license and own transport
- Fully fluent in Afrikaans and English (non-negotiable)
- Trust Registration experience (non-negotiable)
- Experience with drafting of wills and estate planning
- Dictation experience
- Diary management experience
- Debtors experience
- Familiarity with office organisation and optimisation techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
Salary on offer:
- R 15 000 – R 20 000 p/m depending on experience.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please apply with an updated MS Word/PDF CV with suitable profile photo.
(Please note that we experience high volumes of candidates responding to our advertised vacancies. This makes it impossible for us to reply to each applicant individually. Should you not hear from us within a two week period after applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.)