We have an exciting opportunity with our client, a prominent Marketing and Management Consultancy in Somerset West, for a creative and professional Social Media Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seting up and optimising company pages and client profiles within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Managing social media accounts and day-to-day activities
- Monitoring trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Monitoring effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns
- Coordinating the Social Media activities for each client within the company
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Proven working experience in Social Media Marketing or as a Digital Media Specialist
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Practices superior time management.
- Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Critical Requirements (non-negotiable):
- Tertiary Education of minimum 2 years
- Experience with Ad Account Management
- Experience with Social Media Management for several clients
Salary on offer: R8 000 – R 10 000 p/m
Please apply with an updated CV, a professional photo and relevant certificates to email@example.com.
(Please note that we experience high volumes of candidates responding to our advertised vacancies. This makes it impossible for us to reply to each applicant individually. Should you not hear from us within a week upon applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.)