Our client a leader in professional marketing services is looking for a Video Designer to join their team.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating multimedia productions using specialist software.
- Creating company profile videos by means of motions graphics, stock footage or animation.
- Ensure that sound, graphics, animations, and timings work as intended and make good use of processing and data storage capacity.
- Working with the marketing coordinator to interpret a brief and develop a visual storyboard using creative software.
- Advising on how a brief can be implemented technically within constraints.
- Providing support to a production once it is running and making further adaptations.
- Providing support to social media departments with video development projects.
- Researching and keeping abreast of emerging technologies in order to be able to deliver the most up-to-date solutions.
- Relevant tertiary education in Multimedia Studies
- Minimum 1 year office experience
Software & Skill Requirements:
- Adobe After Effects (Intermediate – Advanced)
- Adobe Premiere Pro (Intermediate – Advanced)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Intermediate – Advanced)
- MS Office Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to work effectively in a team
- Work under pressure in a high-quality standard environment
- Excellent attention to detail
Critical Requirements (non-negotiable):
Applicants without the necessary critical requirements will be disregarded:
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Motion graphics
Salary on offer: R 9 000 – R 11 000 p/m
Please send an updated CV including references and a professional profile pic to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note that we experience high volumes of candidates responding to our advertised vacancies. This makes it impossible for us to reply to each applicant individually. Should you not hear from us within a week upon applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.)